Shopify Salesforce Connector: Shopify and Salesforce Integration is taking e-Commerce & CRM platform to new heights. Now dealing with e-Commerce unlimited data is much easier than ever before. Shopify Salesforce Connector is acting as a bridge between Shopify and Salesforce. It is enhancing features of e-commerce and CRM platform with the concept of service first approach. With the help of this application, admin can easily synchronize Customers, Collections, Products, and orders to Salesforce CRM which will help them to track sales and growth trends.
Note: Application required to install in Salesforce Org from AppExchnage: eShopSync For Shopify
- Provides unified Salesforce platform to manage both e-Commerce and CRM data.
- Multi-store oriented integration to enhance management of e-Commerce data more efficiently.
- Real-time synchronization for Collections, Products, Customers, and Orders from Shopify to Salesforce.
- Effective utilization of multiple Shopify stores in single Salesforce CRM.
- Synchronize e-Commerce data at Salesforce end to avail CRM benefits.
- Salesforce Centric configuration concept to avail hassle free environment.
- Synchronization of Collections from Shopify to Salesforce end.
- Orders and Products synchronization to manage Inventory effectively.
- Customers synchronization as Accounts and Contacts at Salesforce end.
- Interactive design with user interface at Salesforce end adding on effective data utilization
How to Configure
Once you install “eShopSync For Shopify” from AppExchange. Go through the screenshots mentioned below to update the field accessibility.
- Go to Setup | Customize | Accounts | Fields | Check Custom fields created by eShopSync for Shopify
- Click on Field Label | Next to System Admin, Click Hidden | Check Mark both boxes shown below
- Follow same steps to update field accessibility for rest custom field created on Accounts, Contacts, Orders, Order Products, Products, Contracts.
Configuration @ Shopify & Salesforce End
- Login to Shopify account to create one Private App and generate API credentials for the same.
- Go to Apps | Manage Private Apps | Click Generate API Credentials as shown below.
- Enter the App name and update access for all the options then click save as described in screenshot.
- You will get API Key & Password required at Salesforce end to establish a connection with Shopify store.
- Login to Salesforce Account to make required changes. Go to Setup | Security Controls | Certificate and Key Management | Click Self-Signed Certificate
- Go to Setup | Security Controls | Remote Site Settings | Click New Remote Site
- Create one Remote Site for Shopify Store as explained in screenshot below.
NOTE: For Shopify Store URL, provide .myshopify.com URL(eg: https://shop-name.myshopify.com) automatically generated at the time of shop set-up.
- Create one Remote Site for Salesforce as well. Copy Shopify Salesforce Connector Configuration URL by the following path.
- From App Menu drop-down, click on eShopSync For Shopify
- Click Shopify Salesforce Connector tab | Click Configuration and copy the URL as shown below
- Copy and paste the URL into Remote Site URL option as shown below.
Create a Site in Salesforce ( To achieve Real-time Synchronization)
- Go To Setup | Develop | Sites | Click New
- Enter Site Label, Name, Site Contact, Active Homepage (Opt any random template) then click Save.
- Once Site is created, Click on Site Lable | Public Access Settings | Click Edit | Update Standard and Custom Object permission as shown below
- On the same page, scroll to Enable Apex Class Access section | Click Edit and add all four Apex classes mentioned below.
- Update field accessibility as mentioned in the screenshot.
- Copy the site URL created and paste into Salesforce Site URL under Configuration tab.
- Suppose created Site URL is http://shopify-testingdomain.cs**.force.com/
NOTE: Make sure to replace “http://” with “https://” and remove ‘/’ from the end of site URL
- Once you are done with these changes, from the App menu drop-down, go to eShopSync for Shopify | Shopify Salesforce Connector | Configuration
- Enter the Shopify Store URL, API key & password generated through the Private app and select preferred Price book then Save it as shown below.
NOTE: For Shopify Store URL, provide .myshopify.com URL (eg: https://shop-name.myshopify.com ) automatically generated at the time of shop set-up.
- Sync Collections: Click on Sync Data to start importing data from Shopify as shown below.
- Sync Products: Click on Sync Data to start importing data from Shopify as shown below.
- Sync Customers: Click on Sync Data to start importing data from Shopify as shown below.
- Sync Orders: Click on Sync Data to start importing data from Shopify as shown below.