The Magento 2 SAP B1 Integration helps you to integrate both platforms to sync all the data easily. The data can be synced from Magento 2 to SAP B1 of Products, Orders, Categories, and Customers. It works as a bridge that helps you to sync data automatically in bulk. With this, you can prevent making duplicate data entries into SAP B1.
This is an extremely impressive extension that provides a unified synchronization of your Magento2 store with SAP B1. It syncs the categories, products, customers, and orders of your Magento2 store with SAP B1. It is extending the options of an e-commerce platform and SAP ERP platform with the idea of a service-first approach.
With Magento 2 SAP B1 Connector, the connectivity is quick, precise, and smooth. The real-time synchronization of orders, categories, and customer data will be possible using this connector.
List of features for using SAP Magento 2 Integration
1. Syncs Categories from Magento 2 to SAP B1.
2. Syncs Orders from Magento 2 to SAP B1.
3. Syncs Customers from Magento 2 to SAP B1.
4. Syncs Products from Magento 2 to SAP B1.
5. Map the taxes accordingly at the time of configuration.
6. Real-time data synchronization is available for Customers, Products, Orders, and Categories data from Magento 2 to SAP B1.
7. In SAP B1, you can choose a price list and currency at the time of product creation.
8. Create a new Business Partner or select an existing one to sync the orders in the configuration view.
9. For order Synchronization Choose “Sales Employees”, “Due Date”, and “Shipping Method”.
10. To store inventory and stock value at SAP B1, you get the option to select Warehouse.
Tax mapping option is available.
You can export all categories, products, customers(business partners) and orders from Magento2 to SAP B1.
Real-time sync for categories, products, orders and customers.
Option to choose pre-existing "Business Partner" or create a new "Business Partner" in the configuration view to sync orders.
You can select "Shipping Method", "Sales Employee" and "Due Date" for order(s) sync
Option to choose the desired warehouse for inventory and stock value storage at SAP B1
Option to select "Price List" and "Currency" for product creation at SAP B1.
How can we help you with your business?