Now you can avail of unified synchronization between Shopify & Marketing Cloud with Shopify Marketing Cloud Connector. It is enhancing the features of e-commerce and CRM platforms with the concept of service first approach. It enables you to sync categories, Products ( not variants), Abandoned Carts, Customers & Orders from Shopify to Marketing Cloud.
- Sync Products(not variants), Abandoned Carts, Customers & Orders from Shopify to Marketing Cloud manually & in real-time.
- Products & orders synchronization with data extension.
- 100% accurate data is being synced with the marketing cloud.
- Very easy to integrate & manage at your store.
- ***Note***: Abandoned cart auto-sync is available with Business Plan.
- In our new update, a large amount of data can be synced partially which saves your time. Now there is no need for you to sync all the data at once.
- The option to filter the product data has been provided through product name or SKU, sync status, or date.
- The option to filter the order data has been provided through sync status, order status, subscriber email, max total, min total, or date.
- The option to filter the subscriber data has been provided through name, email, or sync status.
- Likewise, the filter option as above has been provided for Abandoned checkout and customer data.
Export Customers as Subscribers to Marketing Cloud In Real-Time
Now you can easily run email campaigns for the customers of your store by simply exporting the existing customers to the subscribers’ list of marketing cloud.
Export Product Catalog & Orders to Marketing Cloud Data Extension In Real-Time
If you want to send the particular products or order details in the email campaign from a single platform then this feature will be really helpful. You can get the catalog & orders details of your Shopify store on the Marketing Cloud itself by integrating this connector
Export abandoned carts details to Marketing Cloud Data Extension
Now reach out to your abandoned carts and increase the conversion probability by fetching the abandoned cart data from Shopify to the marketing cloud data extension table for abandoned carts. Simply sync the data and approach the target audience via various email campaigns.
***Note***: Abandoned cart auto-sync is available with Business Plan.
How to Install App
Now at the Shopify end, you need to do the following setup:
Click on Visit Shopify App Store
Type Marketing Cloud in the search box.
Click on the application.
Click on Add App Button to add our application.
Click on the Install app as shown below.
After successful installation, you will be redirected to the configuration page of the Marketing Cloud Connector as per the below screenshot. In step 1, you just need to enter the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector Client ID, Client Secret, Marketing Cloud Account ID, and Sub-Domain, and afterward Click on save to save all the credentials.
To get the Client ID, client secret, and Account ID click on this user guide and follow the required steps.
For Apps Settings, here is the screenshot attached below, which can help you with the inside App Settings
In our application, there is an option to sync the Shopify and Marketing Cloud data in real-time. You can switch the button On to sync the data in real-time. Please note that it does not sync the abandoned cart data in real-time.
How to Export Products at Marketing Cloud
Just click on the Products tab. The products at your Shopify store will be listed here. Click the export button (Product DataExtension) provided for exporting these products to the Marketing Cloud data extension. This is how you can export the products to the Marketing Cloud.
To filter the product data, click on filter button as shown below.
How To Export Orders At Marketing Cloud
You can view the orders list and abandoned carts list here. Click the export button provided for exporting these orders & abandoned carts to marketing cloud data extension.
This is how your Orders data will be exported to marketing cloud data extension.
To filter the order data, click on filter button as shown below.
In the screenshot attached below, you can easily see whenever a new subscriber comes to your Shopify store, the data of the new subscriber will sync in real-time in the subscriber’s list.
- Once you first-time sync all your existing Shopify subscribers then a new subscriber list would be created at SFMC Org along with store name as a suffix. Under that list, you will find all your synced subscriber from Shopify to SFMC and all future Shopify subscribers will auto add to this list.This will help you to easily find out all your Shopify subscriber in your SFMC Org.
To filter the subscriber data, click on the filter button as shown below.
Similarly you can filter the data for Customers and Abandoned Checkouts.
In this section, you can easily view your current plan & can change the subscription plan of Shopify Marketing Cloud Connector at any time.
Exported Data At Marketing Cloud
Navigate to Email Studio-> Emails-> Subscribers->Data Extensions. The data ie; products, customers, and orders will be exported here in these data extensions.
How to sync the data partially at different times when auto-sync is disabled?
- If Auto-Sync is Disable: If Auto-Sync is disable then you need to sync data through the “Sync Icon” as shown in the below image. For example, you have 5000 customers and in a day you have synced 2000 customers and now you want to shut down your system, and the next day you want to sync 3000 remaining customers then when you will click on the “Sync Icon”, the count will start from 2001. You don’t have to sync the data from the starting. In this way, you can easily save time.
- Now if you have to update any customer,product or order details and you want to sync that data then you need to select that particular customer, product, or order through checkbox and click on the batch action button to sync that particular data as shown below.
- If Auto-Sync is On: If Auto-Sync is On then every time data sync starts from the initial count (this is a back-end process) it will not impact anything. Since in case of the auto-sync webhook trigger so if in case any data update at Shopify end then webhook will trigger and data will get updated at SFMC end too.
That’s how our Shopify Marketing Cloud will be configured, set up, and installed for data sync.
For any further queries,Click Here To Create Ticket