Salesforce Marketing Cloud PrestaShop Connector :
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud PrestaShop Connector is an extension that connects Salesforce Marketing Cloud with PrestaShop. In this blog, we are going to cover the installation and setup of the application.
There are some pre-requisites which need to be taken care of, at Salesforce Marketing Cloud end before installation of the add-on:
You need to have API User enabled in the “user” section.
Now, you have to set the Grant The User Access To The WebService role for the user.
Now at PrestaShop end, you need to do the following setup:
Now, After purchasing the zip file, you have to upload the zip file on your PrestaShop site and follow the steps for the add-on installation.
- Here in the above snapshot, you can see the application is installed successfully. Now for the Configuration put your user name, password and other required fields as shown in the given below snapshot and save to use the application.
- In the configuration of the application you have to insert the SFMC Username, Password, you have to specify the SFMC Mode, Subdomain and Activation Key. You also have the option to switch on the AutoSync, and selecting SFMC list id.
- To get the subdomain go to Administrator-> Account -> Users -> Click on the username -> In the SOAP WSDL field just select and copy the domain and paste it into the SFMC Subdomain field.
Sample presentation of how this connector works. Here let’s consider Category sync from your PrestaShop store to your SalesForce Marketing Could Org.
- If in case you want to export or sync only selected option then you need to select only that option or you can Select All and then you need to click on Export Selection and all the selected option will get imported. And also there is an option provided to Unselect all so that you can also unselect all the selected options if you want as shown in the given below snapshot.
Now, please go to your SalesForce Marketing Could Org and “Subscribers”>>”Data Extensions”>> “WkPSCategoryDE” and then you will get the required data.
Similarly, you can also sync Products, Customers, Orders, Subscribers etc. from PrestaShop end to Salesforce Marketing Cloud Org.
- That’s all for this Connector, for any further query, Click Here To Create Ticket.
- To view all our applications in AppExchange, go to Webkul AppExchange Apps.
Leave a Comment