WordPress WooCommerce Salesforce Connector:
This magnificent extension is collaborating between WooCommerce and Salesforce. It is the next generation extension enhancing the features of e-commerce and CRM platform. At initial stage the basic WooCommerce content is being synchronized with Salesforce to give a brand new picture to the concept of B2B and B2C and manual synchronization of orders and products from Salesforce to WooCommerce. The idea behind the concept is to increase data integrity, maintain proper inventory of stock, real time order generation, provide a brilliant customer care services and much more.
- It gives the concept of “Service-first” approach .
- Acts as bridge between WooCommerce and Salesforce .
- Lightning features supported and provides you an interactive design with brilliant user interface.
- Can process bulk amount of data from WooCommerce to Salesforce and vice-versa.
- Provides you an option to select Account Syncing type such as ‘ Sync all contact to single account or Sync all contact to individual account ‘.
- Option to enable or disable Real Time Order synchronization.
- It gathers and analyses customers, products and their data in user account at Salesforce end .
- Automatic synchronization of orders from e-commerce to Salesforce at checkout.
- Can create targeted customer segments directly in Salesforce by using data from WooCommerce .
- Cloud computing service is used for enabling global network to shared pool.
- Backend feature consists of Global settings, User field page, Product, Category, Orders and Synchronization .
- Manual synchronization of Salesforce products, Orders to WooCommerce store.
- Admin can dynamically update/delete WSDL file.
How to Configure
WWS Connector Configuration
Once you install the plugin for Salesforce WooCommerce Connector at WordPress end. Click on “WWS Connector” and go to “Settings” as shown below in snapshot.
Configure ” WWS Connector ” as per the steps mentioned below in the snapshot.
- Upload the generated WSDL file and select the same file from the drop down then click Save..
- Type down the Salesforce login credentials.
- Enter the security token generated at Salesforce end in the field “Salesforce User Token”.
- Choose the Account Syncing type such as ‘ Sync all contact to single account or sync all contact to individual account’.
- If selected ‘ Sync all contact to single account ‘ , enter the Salesforce Main Account id ( create an account in Salesforce Org labled as WooCommerce), copy and paste the account Id as shown in screenshot below.
6. For Salesforce Guest Account ID, Copy the Account ID ( create an account labled as Guest User Account) in which you want to list the orders of Guest users checkouts and paste in “Salesforce Guest Account Id”.
The below snapshot displays the account id. Copy the account id and paste it in “Salesforce Guest Account Id” field at WooCommerce end.
7.Select ‘Yes/No’ if you want to enable/disable Real Time Order synchronization as per your business requirement and click Save.
8. Further, you will get Document folder and Price book option to choose, select the document folder from the dropdown where you would like to save all the images at Salesforce end .
9. Select a Price book where you want to list all the synced products at Salesforce end and click Save. This will complete the configuration steps for ” WWS Connector“.
Click “Synchronize Users” to synchronize the users as shown below in snapshot.
Click “Synchronize Categories” to import, export and synchronize categories as shown below in snapshot.
Click “Synchronize Products” to import, export and synchronize products as shown below in snapshot.
Click “Synchronize Orders” to synchronize the orders as shown below in snapshot.
Woocommerce Salesforce Classic view
Woocommerce Salesforce Lightning view
Once you get registered, then you need to verify the WooCommerce related tabs should be default on. Follow the steps mentioned below for further configuration steps.
1. Go to Setup | Manage Users | Profiles | Select the concerned Profile
2. Under Custom Tab settings, verify the eShopSync for WooCommerce Tabs should be default on.
If they aren’t, click on “ Edit “ and select default on from the drop-down for all the corresponding tabs and click Save.
3. Click on your name, from the drop down, Select “ Switch to Lightning Experience “
View of Products list page
View of Categories list page
View of Orders list page
View of Customers list page
View of Documents list page
WooCommerce Salesforce1 Mobile Configuration
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Only Delete ” WooCommerce ” account from Salesforce that was previously mentioned to sync all contacts in Single account. Deleting WooCommerce account will automatically delete Orders and related contracts. There is no need to make any changes with Guest User Account as it will remain with same functionality.
Once you delete the ” WooCommerce” account, automatically all the Orders and Contracts linked with this account will get removed.
Then, Sync Orders, it will sync all the orders in the corresponding account normally. This will fix the issue completely.
Further, you need to upload generated WSDL file at WordPress end in WWS Connector settings and Save it. Then, try to sync Users, Categories, products and Orders.
Click on the Hidden on the concerned Profile https://qsnapnet.com/snaps/m91ozam0w0l766r | Mark it visible : https://qsnapnet.com/snaps/ip727wbwwxcu9pb and click Save.Follow this step for all the fields with concerned object thrown in error. And upload the updated WSDL file in WWS Connector. It will fix this issue.
Login with your FTP details, kindly go through the path : wp-content/plugins/wws-connector/classes/views/services/
You need to verify that is there any directory available as : custom_wsdl
# If file not found, then you need to provide the write permission from admin folder through root folder and then try to upload the WSDL file manually further. Refresh the WWS Connector page and choose the uploaded WSDL file from drop down and Save it.
# If file found, re upload the WSDL file manually and refresh the WWS Connector settings page and select the WSDL file from the drop-down and Save it.
WordPress WooCommerce Salesforce Connector does have innumerable advantages within its platform which can be custom developed to every business need. If you have any unique requirements for your website please fill free to raise a ticket and let us know your views to make the product better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php