WordPress WooCommerce Salesforce Connector:
This magnificent extension is integration between WooCommerce and Salesforce platform. It is the next generation extension enhancing the features of e-commerce and CRM. WooCommerce content is being synchronized with Salesforce to give a brand new picture to the concept of B2B and B2C deals, synchronization of Users, Bi-directional synchronization for Categories & Products with Real time orders sync are available. The idea behind the concept is to increase data integrity, maintain proper inventory of stock, real time order generation, provide a brilliant customer care services and much more.
- It gives the concept of “Service-first” approach.
- Acts as a bridge between WooCommerce and Salesforce.
- Lightning features supported and provide you an interactive design with a brilliant user interface.
- Can process bulk amount of data from WooCommerce to Salesforce and vice-versa.
- Option to sync WooCommerce users as Business or Person account.
- Option to enable or disable Real Time Order synchronization.
- It gathers and analyzes customers, products, and their data in user account at Salesforce end.
- Automatic synchronization of orders from e-commerce to Salesforce at checkout.
- Can create targeted customer segments directly in Salesforce by using data from WooCommerce.
- Cloud computing service is used for enabling a global network to the shared pool.
- Backend feature consists of Global settings, User field page, Product, Category, Orders, and Synchronization.
- Manual synchronization of Salesforce products, Orders to WooCommerce store.
- Admin can dynamically update/delete WSDL file.
For more details about Plans with features & Pricing: Click here
Once you install “eShopSync For WooCommerce” from appexchange. Go through the links mentioned below to update the required settings.
Update Field Accessibility: Learn to update field accessibility
Generate WSDL file: How to generate WSDL file from Salesforce
If you want to avail Salesforce Lightning experience, you need to register your domain first.
Domain Registartion : How to Register Domain in Salesforce
How to Configure
WWS Connector Configuration
Go to WWS Connector | Settings as shown below in snapshot.
For Business Account or Business Account With Field Mapping Connector settings page :
For Person Account or Person Account With Field mapping Connector settings page:
Go through the screen shot to configure the connector properly.
Click “Synchronize Categories” to import, export and synchronize categories as shown below in snapshot.
Click “Synchronize Products” to import, export and synchronize products as shown below in snapshot.
Click “Synchronize Users” to synchronize the users as shown below in snapshot.
Click “Synchronize Orders” to synchronize the orders as shown below in snapshot.
Woocommerce Salesforce Classic view
Woocommerce Salesforce Lightning view
Once you get registered, then you need to verify the WooCommerce related tabs should default on. Follow the steps mentioned below for further configuration steps.
1. Go to Setup | Manage Users | Profiles | Select the concerned Profile
2. Under Custom Tab settings, verify the eShopSync for WooCommerce Tabs should default on.
If they aren’t, click on “ Edit “ and select default on from the drop-down for all the corresponding tabs and click Save.
3. Click on your name, from the drop down, Select “ Switch to Lightning Experience “
View of Products list page
View of Categories list page
View of Orders list page
View of Customers list page
View of Documents list page
WooCommerce Salesforce1 Mobile Configuration
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Only Delete ” WooCommerce ” account from Salesforce that was previously mentioned to sync all contacts in a Single account. Deleting WooCommerce account will automatically delete Orders and related contracts. There is no need to make any changes to Guest User Account as it will remain with the same functionality.
Once you delete the ” WooCommerce” account, automatically all the Orders and Contracts linked with this account will get removed.
Then, Sync Orders, it will sync all the orders in the corresponding account normally. This will fix the issue completely.
Further, you need to upload generated WSDL file at WordPress end in WWS Connector settings and Save it. Then, try to sync Users, Categories, Products, and Orders.
Click on the Hidden on the concerned Profile https://qsnapnet.com/snaps/m91ozam0w0l766r | Mark it visible: https://qsnapnet.com/snaps/ip727wbwwxcu9pb and click Save.Follow this step for all the fields with the concerned object thrown in error. And upload the updated WSDL file in WWS Connector. It will fix this issue.
Login with your FTP details, kindly go through the path : wp-content/plugins/wws-connector/classes/views/services/
You need to verify that is there any directory available as: custom_wsdl
# If file not found, then you need to provide the write permission from admin folder through root folder and then try to upload the WSDL file manually further. Refresh the WWS Connector page and choose the uploaded WSDL file from the drop down and Save it.
# If file found, re upload the WSDL file manually and refresh the WWS Connector settings page and select the WSDL file from the drop-down and Save it.
WordPress WooCommerce Salesforce Connector does have innumerable advantages within its platform which can be custom developed to every business need. If you have any unique requirements for your website please fill free to raise a ticket and let us know your views to make the product better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php