We need to Set Up our LWC Development Environment, To start development in the lightning web component we need
- Code Editor (Visual Studio Code)
- Salesforce Extension Pack
- Yarn (https://classic.yarnpkg.com/en/docs/install/#windows-stable)
Enable Debug Mode in Your Development Org
- In Salesforce, from Setup, enter Debug Mode in the Quick Find box, then select Debug Mode.
- In the user list, locate any users who need debug mode enabled. If necessary, use the standard list view controls to filter your org’s users.
- Enable the selection checkbox next to users for whom you want to enable debug mode.
- Click Enable.
To work with Lightning web components, you need version 45 or greater of the Salesforce CLI. Check the installed version
sfdx plugins --core
if the version is below 45 then update it by
sfdx plugins:install [email protected]
Install the Local Development Server
The local development server is a Salesforce CLI plug-in. Install it to develop Lightning web components and see live changes without pushing your components to an org.
- Run this command from a command-line interface.
sfdx plugins:install @salesforce/lwc-dev-server
After the local development server is installed Check for updates to the local development server.
Complete all the step mention above and Set Up Your LWC Development Environment is completed Now its time to start some developmet to get some info on creating the first component
If you have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make it better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/