Magento2 Salesforce Connector
This module is best known for integrating an Magento2 Salesforce Integration with e-Commerce platform to Salesforce CRM platform In addition provides Real time synchronization for Magento store to Salesforce end. With the help of this module, admin can easily sync Categories, Products, Customers, Orders and Contact us(Leads) to Salesforce Org which will help them to track their sales and improve customer services effectively.
Note : Application ( Magento2 Salesforce Integration ) required to install in Salesforce Org from appexchnage eShopSync For Magento.
Book your Demo : eShopSync For Magento
- Acts as bridge between Magento and Salesforce.
- It gives the concept of “Service-First” approach .
- Guest User Concept to store Guest checkouts details.
- Connect to Salesforce account using REST oAuth2.
- Can process bulk amount of data from Magento to Salesforce.
- Lightning Features supported and provide you interactive design with a brilliant user interface.
- Sync all product types as Simple, Grouped, Configurable, Bundle, Virtual, Downloadable.
- Real Time synchronization for Contact us as Leads, Customers, Categories, Products, and Orders.
- Sync Magneto Orders to Salesforce Orders with Shipment and Tax details.
- Sync Magento Categories and Products to Salesforce as Custom Categories and Products respectively.
- Users can synchronize customer into an Existing Salesforce Account, or create a new corresponding account
- Sync Magento Contact us as Leads and Customers as Accounts and Contacts to Salesforce.
- Admin can select the default folder to store images of Categories and Products at Salesforce end.
- Admin can select default price book for product pricing based on selected Price book.
- Magento 2.x
- Minimum requirement of installation is PHP 7.1
How to Configure:
Update Field Accessibility : Salesforce Field Accessibility If you want to avail Salesforce Lightning expereince, you need to register your domain first.Domain Registartion :How to Register Domain in Salesforce
Connector Installation & Setup:
- Extract the downloaded connector zip file into your system location. It will consists SRC folder & APP as Sub-folder.
- Connect Magento Back end through FTP details. Open root folder location where Magento setup is installed.
- Browse to system location where you have extracted connector folder is located as shown below. Go to SRC | APP | Select App folder then Upload to Magento Root Folder as shown below.
- Open Terminal/Command Console then run the following commands on Magento2 root directory to reflect changes:
- To update : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- In the same way, run rest commands mentioned below:
- To compile : php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- To deploy : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- To clear cache : php bin/magento cache:clean
This completes the installation of Salesforce Mangento connector. Now, you need configure required changes at Salesforce end then establish connection between these platforms.
- Login to the concerned Salesforce Org to update required changes and make sure that your have installed eShopSync For Magento.
- Go to Setup |Quick Find search for Installed package, then Click on eShopsync for Magento
- View Components | Search ‘Custom Field’ | Click on Field name | View Field accessibility
- Click Hidden next to System Admin profile | Check mark boxes shown in the screen shot and save it.
- Generate updated WSDL file required to upload at Magento end under connector settings : How to generate WSDL file from Salesforce
- Login to Magento Admin panel, go to Stores | Configuration | Salesforce Connector to establish connection with proper settings.
Fill all the details as described in the screenshot below:
Once the connection would establish, User would able to see the Configuration data sectiom
Account Field Mapping:
Product Field Mapping:
Order Field Mapping:
Now, proceed to test the synchronization process as we are done with connector installation & configuration.
- Sync Categories : Go to Salesforce Connector | Categories
Click on Export All Categories to export all existing categories to Salesforce end.
- Sync Products : Click Salesforce Connector | Products
Click on Export All Products to export all existing Products at Salesforce end.
- Sync Customers : Click Salesforce Connector | Accounts
- Click on Synchronize All Customers and Address to export all existing customers at Salesforce end.
- Sync Orders : Click Salesforce Connector | OrdersClick on Synchronize Orders to export all existing Orders at Salesforce end.
- Sync Contact Us (Leads) : Click Salesforce Connector | Sync Contact Us (Leads) .
- All Contact Us responses will get the list down in this section if you have enabled Real-Time Sync option.
Magento-Salesforce Lightning View:
Make sure you have registered your Domain, further verify required settings as mentioned below:
Go to Setup | Manage Users | Profile | Select Concerned User Profile ‘ Ex: System Admin’ | Click Edit | Search for Custom Tab and mark eShop and Magento-Salesforce Tabs as default On as shown below and Save it. Switch to Lightning View.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: What is the best way to test purchased connector file?
Answer: Data integrity is the main area of concern, we would recommend to install and test the connector sync features in Development site first by establishing the connection with Salesforce Sandbox. Upon successful testing, you may proceed to install the connector in Live site and Salesforce Production environment.
Question: What are the benefits of purchasing the connector along with Installation fees?
Answer: Purchasing connector along with Installation fees bring you into a comfort zone where you just need to share required details to initiate the installation process. Our concerned team will effectively proceed with the installation process as soon we get complete details and will get installed in 1-2 Working days.
Your trust and satisfaction is highly important to us and so your data will be completely secured.
Question: What will be covered under Installation fees?
Answer: We will install and setup Connector at Magento end and get things ready to go situation for you. Installation of eShopSync For Magneto as well, in case it is not installed at Salesforce end.
We will sync a test record on each object to make sure that synchronization is working fine. Further, you may proceed with synchronization on your own.
Question: What are the required details mandatory to share for Installation procedure?
Answer: You must need to share following details to proceed with installation and setup of connector:
- Would be preferable to install in Development site first in connection with Salesforce Sandbox, so create a Dev site and share the details accordingly.
- Magento Admin URL of the concerned site with login credentials.
- Salesforce login credentials
- SFTP/FTP Details such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password.
NOTE: Mandatory to share SFTP/FTP details and all of the concerned site such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password if we experience any issue while connector installation due to any plugin confliction.
Question: What are the conditions to pay Installation fees?
Answer: If you are stuck and having trouble while proceeding with configuration then you need to pay Installation fees along with required details to install and setup the connector properly.
To pay the Installation fees: Click Here
NOTE: We have already provided help links and video tutorials to install and setup the connector.
Question: When you can avail benefits of free support?
Answer: Free support comes in the picture once connector is installed and configured properly. If there is any issue while connector installation then it will fall under Installation process and will be treated as per Installation procedure.
In case, you have not paid the installation fees and want support to install and configure the connector then you need to pay the installation fees and must share the required details to initiate Connector installation procedure.
Question: What will be covered under Free 3 months of support availed with connector purchase?
Answer: Post successful connector installation and configuration, if you are experiencing any issue while data synchronization that would fall under free support.
You may find steps to resolve the issue under Frequently Asked Questions section as per error received. Else, you may create a ticket on the link mentioned under Support section with steps to reproduce and provide all required login details.
Question: What are the details mandatory to be shared to debug the issue?
Answer: You must need to share following details to investigate the issue:
- Magento Admin URL of the concerned site with login credentials.
- SFTP/FTP Details such as Host Name, Port, Username, Password.
- Salesforce login credentials. Or, you may grant login access for Salesforce as well: How to Grant Login Access
NOTE: Mandatory to share SFTP/FTP details and all of the concerned site such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password if we require while investigation.
Question: What if you can’t share SFTP/FTP details or Login credentials of Magento and Salesforce due to privacy/security concern?
Answer: Your data is highly secured with us and it is mandatory to share SFTP/FTP details and login credentials of Magento and Salesforce while investigation on any issue. Without having complete details, we can’t proceed any further.
Question: Can you provide support on screen sharing sessions via any medium like Team Viewer/ GoToMeeting/ etc?
Answer: No, we don’t provide any support on any of screen sharing sessions like Team Viewer/GoToMeeting/etc. Hence, it is mandatory to share complete details to provide seamless support.
Question: What if you can’t share asked details on the support ticket to debug the issue and want a full refund?
Answer: In this case, refund would be processed as per the Refund Policy: Check Refund Policy Here
Questions: What are the other options to get support if you have privacy concern sharing Live Site details?
Answer: You need to provide development environment (complete replica of the Live site) with following details:
- Steps to reproduce
- Login credentials
- SFTP/FTP details such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password
We will debug the issue and provide proper resolution in the Development site. Upon successful testing, you can implement in Live site.