Prestashop Salesforce Connector:- This is an awesome module which synchronizes e-Commerce and Salesforce CRM. Prestashop Salesforce Connector provides Real-time synchronization of Prestashop store to Salesforce platform. With the help of this module, admin can easily sync Contact Us as Leads, Customers, Categories, Products and Orders into Salesforce org which will help to increase their sales and customer services. Admin can also synchronize Orders and Products from Salesforce to Prestashop store.
Note: Application required to install in Salesforce Org from Appexchange: eShopSync For Prestashop
IMPORTANT NOTE – As per the release of Prestashop V1.7 from 4th November 2016, we are working on making all the Marketplace add-ons and all the Prestashop modules to be compatible with the new version. So all the Prestashop module purchased after 4 November 2016, will get the updated version of the module once available.
- Acts as a bridge between Prestashop and Salesforce.
- It gives the concept of “Service-first” approach.
- Can process bulk amount of data from Prestashop to Salesforce and vice-versa.
- Lightning features supported and provide you an interactive design with a brilliant user interface.
- Sync Prestashop Contact us to Salesforce as Leads and Prestashop Customers to Salesforce as Accounts and Contacts.
- Sync Prestashop Categories and Products to Salesforce as Custom Categories and Products respectively.
- Sync Prestashop Orders to Salesforce Orders.
- Option to enable or disable Real-Time synchronization of Leads, Customers, Categories, and Orders.
- Provides you an option to map Order details and Leads Status.
- Synchronization of Salesforce Products and Orders to Prestashop orders.
- Admin has to set default shipping and payment methods.
- Option to choose the default language for data synchronization from PrestaShop to Salesforce.
- Admin can select a default folder for documents and default price book for product price.
- PHP version 5.4.x and above
- PHP SOAP client must be installed on Server
- API enabled Salesforce Org required to generate Enterprise WSDL file.
Once you install “eShopSync For Prestashop” from AppExchange. Go through the links mentioned below to update the required settings.
Update FieldAccessibility: Prestashop Salesforce Connector Field Accessibility
Generate WSDL file: How to generate WSDL file from Salesforce
If you want to avail Salesforce Lightning experience, you need to register your domain first.
Domain Registartion :How to Register Domain in Salesforce
How to Configure
1. Hover over Modules and Services | Click Modules and Services | Add a new module as displayed in the screenshot.
2. Choose the Prestashop Connector Zip file and upload it.
3. Click ” Install” to start the installation process of Prestashop Salesforce Connector as shown below.
4. Once it is installed, you will get Salesforce panel. Hover over Salesforce | Click Configuration to setup and configure the connector.
5. Choose WSDL file from your system location and then click Upload.
6. Under Settings section, choose the preferred option for Currency, Language, Document folder to store images of Products and categories and the Price book available at Salesforce end apart from Standard one. Then, enable/disable real-time sync option for Leads/ Customers/ Categories/ Ordres and click Save.
7. You may find previous Contact Us responses and Sync to fetch the recent ones accordingly.
This completes the configuration of Prestashop Salesforce Connector. Now, lets proceed to Synchronize data from Prestashop to Salesforce and vice-versa.
1. Sync Customers: Hover over Salesforce | Sync Customers | Sync Customers to Salesforce | Select list of Prestashop Customers | Click Start Adding Customers to Salesforce.
Refresh the page to get the list of Synced customers.
2. Sync Categories: Hover over Salesforce | Sync Categories | Click Sync Categories to Salesforce | Click Start adding Categories to Salesforce.
3. Sync Products: Hover over Salesforce | Sync Products | Click Sync Products to Salesforce | Choose the Prestashop Product list and Select All products | Click Start adding Products to Salesforce
4. Sync Orders: Hover over Salesforce | Sync Orders | Click Sync Orders to Salesforce | Choose the Prestashop Order list and Select All Orders | Click Start adding Orders to Salesforce
5. Map Order Details: Hover over Salesforce | Click Map Order Details to choose the default Shiping and payment method. Also, to add/delete Order Status fields mapping of Prestashop and salesforce end.
6. Lead Status Mapping: Hover over Salesforce | Click Map Lead Status to change the mapping status of Prestashop Contact Us and Salesforce Lead.
7. Hover over Salesforce | Click on Sync Leads, all the Contact us responses will be automatically displayed under this section if you have to enable real-time synchronization of Leads.
Prestashop-Salesforce Classic View
Prestashop-Salesforce Lightning View
Prestashop-Salesforce Salesforce1 View
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the best way to test purchased connector file?
A: Data integrity is the main area of concern, we would recommend to install and test the connector sync features in Development site first by establishing the connection with Salesforce Sandbox. Upon successful testing, you may proceed to install the connector in Live site and Salesforce Production environment.
Q: Which Salesforce editions Prestashop Salesforce Connector is compatible with?
A: Prestashop Salesforce Connector is compatible with following Salesforce editions:
Note: For Salesforce Professional Edition, you need to get API enabled Org to avail connector Sync features.
Q: What are the benefits of purchasing the connector along with Installation fees?
A: Purchasing connector along with Installation fees bring you into a comfort zone where you just need to share required details to initiate the installation process. Our concerned team will effectively proceed with the installation process as soon we get complete details.
Your trust and satisfaction is highly important to us so your data will be completely secured.
Q: What will be covered under Installation fees?
A: We will install and setup Connector at Prestashop end and get things ready to go situation for you. Installation of eShopSync For Prestashop as well, in case it is not installed at Salesforce end.
We will sync a test record on each object to make sure that synchronization is working fine. Further, you may proceed with synchronization on your own.
Q: What are the required details mandatory to share for Installation procedure?
A: You need to share following details to proceed with installation and setup of connector:
- Would be preferable to install in Development site first in connection with Salesforce Sandbox, so create a Dev site and share the details accordingly.
- Prestashop Admin URL of the concerned site with login credentials.
- Salesforce login credentials and Security Token.
- SFTP/FTP Details such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password.
NOTE: Mandatory to share SFTP/FTP details and all of the concerned site such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password if we experience any issue while connector installation due to any plugin confliction.
Q: What are the conditions to pay Installation fees?
A: If you are stuck and having trouble while proceeding with configuration then you need to pay Installation fees along with required details to install and setup the connector properly.
To pay the Installation fees: Click Here
NOTE: We have already provided help links and video tutorials to install and setup the connector.
Q: When you can avail benefits of free support?
A: Free support comes in the picture once the connector is installed and configured properly. If there is any issue while connector installation then it will fall under Installation process and will be treated as per Installation procedure.
In case, you have not paid the installation fees and want support to install and configure the connector then you need to pay the installation fees and must share the required details to initiate Connector installation procedure.
Q: What will be covered under Free 3 months of support availed with connector purchase?
A: Post successful connector installation and configuration, if you are experiencing any issue while data synchronization that would fall under free support.
You may find steps to resolve the issue under Frequently Asked Questions section as per error received. Else, you may create ticket on the link mentioned under Support section with steps to reproduce and provide all required login details.
Q: What are the details mandatory to be shared to debug the issue?
A: You need to share following details to investigate the issue:
- Prestashop Admin URL of the concerned site with login credentials.
- SFTP/FTP Details such as Host Name, Port, Username, Password.
- Salesforce login credentials. Or, you may grant login access for Salesforce as well: How to Grant Login Access
NOTE: Mandatory to share SFTP/FTP details and all of the concerned site such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password if we require while investigation.
Q: What if you can’t share SFTP/FTP details or Login credentials of Prestashop and Salesforce due to privacy/security concern?
A: Your data is highly secured with us and it is mandatory to share SFTP/FTP details and login credentials of Prestashop and Salesforce while investigation on any issue. Without having complete details, we can’t proceed any further.
Q: Can you provide support on screen sharing sessions via any medium like Team Viewer/ GoToMeeting/ etc?
A: No, we don’t provide any support on any of screen sharing sessions like Team Viewer/GoToMeeting/etc. Hence, it is mandatory to share complete details to provide seamless support.
Q: What if you can’t share asked details on the support ticket to debug the issue and want a full refund?
A: In this case, refund would be processed as per the Refund Policy: Check Refund Policy Here
Q: What are the other options to get support if you have privacy concern sharing Live Site details?
A: You need to provide development environment (complete replica of the Live site) with following details:
- Steps to reproduce
- Login credentials
- SFTP/FTP details such as Host Name. Port, User, and Password
We will debug the issue and provide proper resolution in the Development site. Upon successful testing, you can implement in Live site.
Q: Error API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner.
A: You need to enable API in your Salesforce Org. For Enterprise Edition & Up, API is enabled by default. To verify follow the steps: From Setup | Users | Profiles | Choose the concerned Profile of the User | Scroll down to Administrative Permissions | API Enabled must be check marked: https://qsnapnet.com/snaps/76f7fwl3rk65hfr
Note: For Professional Edition, you need to get API enabled Professional Edition to avail connector Sync features.