CS-Cart Salesforce Connector:This magnificent extension is an association merging between CS-Cart and Salesforce. It is the next generation extension revamping the features of ecommerce and CRM platform. At very initial stage the basic CS-Cart content is being synchronized with Salesforce to give a new picture to the concept of B2B and B2C. The idea behind the concept is to increase data integrity, maintain proper inventory of stock, real time order generation, provide a brilliant customer care services and much more.
- Is acting as bridge between CS-Cart and Salesforce .
- Functionality of real time order generation .
- It gives the concept of “service-first” approach .
- Interactive design with brilliant user experience .
- It gathers and analyzes customers, products and their data in user account at Salesforce end .
- Any number of data can be imported from CS-Cart to Salesforce .
- Can create targeted customer segments directly in Salesforce by using data from CS-Cart.
- During runtime a Contact will be generated as Lead via Contact form at Frontend .
- Any query generated during runtime on CS-cart will act as Lead in Salesforce .
- Cloud computing service is used for enabling global network to shared pool.
- Backend feature consists of Global settings, User field page, Product, Category, Orders and Synchronization .
Updated Feature of 2.0
- Order syncing is possible for deleted and guest users.
Updated Feature of 3.0
- Supports the concept of Multi store.
- Syncing of incomplete order is provided.
- Functionality to import Products and categories are available.
- Opportunity creation at Salesforce end for add to cart / order place time./li>
- Functionality to enable/disable live syncing of orders and opportunities.
- The functionality of Order syncing supports coupon code / promotion discount.
- Functionality of one click export available for categories/products/orders/customers.
- Key to handle and manage data.
- Boost revenue of online marketers .
- Contemporary access to purchase history data in Salesforce .
- Automatic retention marketing .
- Right data, Right time, Right Customer .
- Behavioural product segment .
- Multilingual support .
- Synchronized CS-Cart registrants, products and orders represent as Salesforce contacts, products and opportunities .
Connect E-commerce to Salesforce today by CS-Cart Salesforce Connector
Step 1:Go to the Add-on, click on Manage Add-on to manage Cs-Cart Salesforce connector
Step 2: Click on setting to configure the integrator globally.
Step 3: Click “enable” to allow real time export of orders and upload the wsdl file.
View at Salesforce End
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer:Data integrity is the main area of concern, we would recommend to install and test the connector sync features in Development site first by establishing the connection with Salesforce Sandbox. Upon successful testing, you may proceed to install the connector in Live site and Salesforce Production environment.
Question: What are the benefits of purchasing the connector along with Installation fees?
Answer: Purchasing connector along with Installation fees bring you into a comfort zone where you just need to share required details to initiate the installation process. Our concerned team will effectively proceed with the installation process as soon we get complete details.
Your trust and satisfaction is highly important to us so your data will be completely secured.
Question: What will be covered under Installation fees?
Answer: We will install and setup Connector at CS-Cart end and get things ready to go situation for you. Installation of eShopSync For CS-Cart as well, in case it is not installed at Salesforce end.
We will sync a test record on each object to make sure that synchronization is working fine. Further, you may proceed with synchronization on your own.
Question: What are the required details mandatory to share for Installation procedure?
Answer: You must need to share following details to proceed with installation and setup of connector:
- Would be preferable to install in Development site first in connection with Salesforce Sandbox, so create a Dev site and share the details accordingly.
- CS-Cart Admin URL of the concerned site with login credentials.
- Salesforce login credentials
- SFTP/FTP Details such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password.
NOTE: Mandatory to share SFTP/FTP details and all of the concerned site such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password if we experience while installing the connector file.
Question: What are the conditions to pay Installation fees?
Answer: If you are stuck and having trouble while proceeding with configuration then you need to pay Installation fees along with required details to install and setup the connector properly.
To pay the Installation fees: Click Here
Question: When you can avail benefits of free support?
Answer: Free support comes in the picture once connector is installed and configured properly. If there is any issue while connector installation then it will fall under Installation process and will be treated as per Installation procedure.
In case, you have not paid the installation fees and want Webkul support to install and configure the connector then you need to pay the installation fees and must share the required details to initiate Connector installation procedure.
Question: What will be covered under Free 3 months of support availed with connector purchase?
Answer: Post successful connector installation and configuration, if you are experiencing any issue while data synchronization that would fall under free support.
You may find steps to resolve the issue under Frequently Asked Questions section as per error received. Else, you may create a ticket on the link mentioned under Support section with steps to reproduce and provide all required login details.
Question: What are the details mandatory to be shared to debug the issue?
Answer: You must need to share following details to investigate the issue:
- CS-Cart Admin URL of the concerned site with login credentials.
- SFTP/FTP Details such as Host Name, Port, User name, Password.
- Salesforce login credentials. Or, you may grant login access for Salesforce as well: How to Grant Login Access
NOTE: Mandatory to share SFTP/FTP details and all of the concerned site such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password if we require while investigation.
Question: What if you can’t share SFTP/FTP details or Login credentials of CS-Cart and Salesforce due to security concern?
Answer: It is mandatory to share SFTP/FTP details and login credentials of CS-Cart and Salesforce while investigation on any issue. Without having complete details, we can’t proceed any further.
Question: Can you provide support on screen sharing sessions via any medium like Team Viewer/ GoToMeeting/ etc?
Answer: No, we don’t provide any support on screen sharing sessions like Team Viewer/GoToMeeting/etc. Hence, it is mandatory to share complete details to provide seamless support.
Question: What if you can’t share asked details on the support ticket to debug the issue and want a full refund?
Answer: In this case, refund would be processed as per the Refund Policy: Check Refund Policy Here
Questions: What are the other options to get support if you have privacy concern sharing Live Site details?
Answer: You need to provide development environment ( complete replica of the Live site) with following details:
- Steps to reproduce
- Login credentials
- SFTP/FTP details such as Host Name. Port, User, and Password
We will debug the issue and provide proper resolution in the Development site. Upon successful testing, you can implement in Live site.