BigCommerce Salesforce Connector: BigCommerce and Salesforce Integration is taking e-Commerce & CRM platform to new heights. Now dealing with e-Commerce unlimited data is much easier than ever before. It is acting as a bridge between BigCommerce and Salesforce and enhancing features of e-commerce and CRM platform with the concept of service first approach. With the help of this application, admin can easily synchronize Customers, Categories, Products, and orders to Salesforce CRM which will help them to track sales and growth trends.
Note : Application required to install in Salesforce Org from AppExchnage: eShopSync For BigCommerce
- Provides unified Salesforce platform to manage both e-Commerce and CRM data.
- Synchronize e-Commerce data at Salesforce end to avail CRM benefits.
- Salesforce Centric configuration concept to avail hassle free environment.
- Synchronization of Categories from BigCommerce to Salesforce end.
- Orders and Products synchronization to manage Inventory effectively.
- Customers synchronization as Accounts and Contacts at Salesforce end.
- Guest Checkout synchronization with complete User & Orders details.
- Interactive design with user interface at Salesforce end adding on effective data utilization
- Real time synchronization of Customer, Product, Categories and Orders.
How to Configure
Once you install “eShopSync For BigCommerce” from AppExchange. Go to Setup | Customize | Accounts | Fields | Check Custom fields created by eShopSync for BigCommerce
- Click Bigcomm Email ID.
- Follow same steps to update field accessibility for all custom fields created by eShopSync ForBigCommerce on Accounts, Contacts, Orders, Order Products, and Products.
Now, create a Site.
- Type site in quick search box.
- Click on New.
- Add details and click on Save.
After this, create a remote site for your Bigcommerce store so that you can establish a connection between Bigcommerce and Salesforce.
- Go to Setup | Security Controls | Remote Site Settings | Click New Remote Site. Create New Remote Site for Bigcommerce Store as explained in the screenshot below.
- NOTE: For Bigcommerce Store URL, provide storeID.mybigcommerce.com URL automatically generated at the time of shop set-up.
- Create one Remote Site for Salesforce as well. Copy Bigcommerce Salesforce Connector Configuration URL by the following path.
- From App Menu, click on eShopSync For Bigcommerce
- Click Bigcommerce Salesforce Connector tab | Click Configuration and copy the URL as shown below.
- Copy and paste the URL into Remote Site URL option as shown below.
Configuration @ BigCommerce End
Configuration @ Salesforce End
3. In Configuration section, enter the API Credentials downloaded in the doc file as shown below.
4. Choose the appropriate Price Book to list synced product with the corresponding pricing.
5. Click Save to establish the connection.
- Categories Synchronization: Click Categories
1. Click Sync Data to start sync process.
- To search any Category by Category Name.
- Filter Categories for Salesforce/ BigCommerce/ All Categories.
- Extend the number of Categories visible per page.
- To add new Category manually.
- To Delete multiple selected Categories.
Products Synchronization: Click Products
1. Click Sync Data to start sync process.
- To search any product by Product Name.
- Extend the number of products visible per page.
- Filter Products on the basis of specific Categories.
- Filter Products for Salesforce/ BigCommerce/ All Products.
- Filter Products based upon available Price Books.
- To add Products manually.
- To Delete multiple selected products.
- Expand Filter options.
Customers Synchronization: Click Customers
- Click Sync Data to start the sync process.
- To search for any customer by Customer Name.
- Filter Customers for Salesforce/ BigCommerce/ All Customers.
- Extend the number of Customers visible per page.
- To add Customers manually.
- To Delete multiple selected Customers.
Order Synchronization: Click Orders
1. Click Sync Data to start the sync process.
- To search any Order by Order Number.
- Filter Orders for Salesforce/ BigCommerce/ All Orders.
- Extend the number of Orders visible per page.
- To add Orders manually.
- To Delete multiple selected Orders.