QuickBooks and Salesforce Integration is taking the cloud-based platforms to the new altitudes. Now dealing with the QuickBooks unlimited data is much easier than ever before. QuickBooks salesforce connector is working as a bridge based between QuickBooks and Salesforce. With the help of this application, User can integrate the online Accounting part of QuickBooks to the salesforce end. It can help you do your accounting in QuickBooks while you can access the QuickBooks financial data through Salesforce.User can synchronize the Customers, Invoices, Payments, Estimates & Products from QuickBooks in Salesforce.
Note: Application required to install in Salesforce Org from AppExchnage: eShopSync for QuickBooks
- If you don’t have QuickBooks Application, you can get it from here, Go to My App and Create an app: Create a QuickBooks Application
- Customers synchronization as Accounts and Contacts at Salesforce end.
- Synchronization of Product and services from QuickBooks to Salesforce end
- Provides integration with QuickBooks, helps to track expenses, create customer reports.
- Synchronize Invoices, Payments, Estimates from QuickBooks to Salesforce end.
- You can connect upto the five QuickBooks Application to your Salesforce Org
Installation at QuickBooks end
- Create an App by logging into QuickBooks end and Select APIs
- Select the Accounting API
- Select the Key| Development Keys |Copy these keys.
- Select the Settings|Enter the App name| Enter the Terms of Services Links
Installation & Setup at Salesforce end
- Once you install eShopSync For Quickbooks from AppExchange. Go through the screenshots mentioned below.
- Go to Setup | Apex Setting | Enable the Deploy Metadata from Non-Certified Package Versions via Apex
- Go to App Menu | Select eShopSync for QuickBooks| Select the settings menu
- Enter the Update Secret keys from the QuickBooks Development Keys Section.
- Enter these Links in the Redirect Url Section of the QuickBooks panel
- Go to Setup|Sites| Create a Site
- Extend the Site Url
- Paste the Site Url in the Webhook Section of QuickBooks Part.
- Copy the Token and Paste into the Salesforce Org
- Click on Connect to QuickBooks to establish the connection between QuickBooks and Salesforce
- Click On Setting Panel for Configuration and Setup
- By going through the Field Mapping you can map the standard fields of QuickBooks to the Salesforce end with the compatible data type.
Note: You can reset the Field Mapping once you deleted the mapped Fields.
- In Field Mapping Section you can map the Custom Fields of QuickBooks to the Salesforce Fields
- In Record Type Mapping you can set the Record Type according to your Criteria.
- You can set Matching Criteria to prevent duplicate records to be created in Salesforce. you can match the records from both the platforms based on different fields and the records will only sync if the values in these fields match. For example- If the matching criteria is set with the Email field, if the email field matches for the records on both the platforms, it will sync those records. If the email is not already existing, it will create a new record in Salesforce.
- Sync Customers: Click on Sync option to start exporting data from QuickBooks as shown below.
- Sync Product & Services: Click on Sync option to start exporting data from QuickBooks as shown below.
- Sync Estimate: Click on Sync option to start exporting data from QuickBooks as shown below.
- Sync Payment: Click on Sync option to start exporting Payment data from QuickBooks as shown below.
- Sync Invoice: Click on Sync option to start exporting data from QuickBooks as shown below.