Silverchef is using our Shopify Salesforce connector for the synchronization of their Shopify store data to salesforce along with the feature of product field mapping and multicurrency.
Silverchef provides flexible equipment finance to help hospitality entrepreneurs grow their businesses. It is also a proud certified B corporation – a new kind of business that balances purpose with profit.
They have a very clear purpose-to help people to achieve their dreams. They help hospitality entrepreneurs start or grow their business. They provide the world’s best workplaces, as well as they, have worked with the opportunity International to lift 1.5m people out of poverty.
Apart from the generic functionality of the application. Webkul has customized the custom field mapping for the product. the way they had trusted us was incredible. we would always be there to handle any kind of requirement.
Our contribution regarding the custom implementation for Silverchef
- Custom field mapping for the Product’s object.
- Implementation of the multi-currency feature
- Implementation for the mapping of one or more meta fields in the products objects at both the ends.
As per the default functionality, we have the below-mentioned features available in the connector
- It synchronizes e-Commerce data at Salesforce end to avail CRM benefits.
- Synchronization of Collections from Shopify to Salesforce end.
- Customers synchronization as Accounts and Contacts at Salesforce end.
- Orders and Product synchronization to manage unlimited products and Inventory.
- Provides unified Salesforce platform to manage both e-Commerce and CRM data.
- Salesforce Centric configuration concept to avail hassle-free environment.
- Interactive design with the user interface at Salesforce end adding on effective data utilization.
Application required to install in Salesforce Org from AppExchnage: Installation link
User Guide: link