swiig is using Shopify and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integration for the synchronization of their Shopify’s store data to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
swiig is a health food and nutritional supplement company. They are passionate about people eating and living a healthy lifestyle.
So, they’ve vetted all of the ingredients in swiig which assures you’re getting clean nutrition from clean sources. Their founder believes that “You are what your food eats.”
All of the swiig products are super-convenient, allowing you more time throughout your day to do stuff and still eat healthy.
As swiig is a well-known health food company, they have a large and healthy amount of data as well. They are using the Shopify platform for managing the online store. And as you know for every business, marketing activities are required to increase the incoming traffic and converting casual visitors into customers. swiig is using Salesforce Marketing Cloud for managing all the customer touchpoints from all channels.
swiig is using connector developed by Webkul. As they wanted to sync categories, Products, Customers & Orders from Shopify to Salesforce Marketing Cloud. And the connector developed by Webkul provides these features along with the following functionalities –
- This connector integrates e-Commerce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud seamlessly.
- It Sync customer data and sales details to send transactional and Promotional emails via Marketing Cloud instead of eCommerce System.
- This Connector provides the power to retain more customers with data-driven email marketing campaign including –
- New customer Welcome email and post-purchase Thank You mail.
- Predictive up-sell, cross-sell & hot combo emails based on order history.
- Automatic products recommendations based on the customer journey
- Best customer rewards and various offers emails.
- Abandoned cart email campaigns.
- Targeted coupon and discount offer that reaches the right customers with the right offer.
- Create automated campaigns directly in journey builder using product, purchase and customer data from e-Commerce Store.
They were looking for these features, and they got these features in Webkul’s Shopify and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector. As well as, they were facing some issues. Webkul’s support team resolved all their issues and now they are successfully posting their data to their Salesforce Marketing Cloud and they are looking forward to continue using this connector developed by Webkul.